Location of Work:
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Daily management of activities, provision of supervision, technical resource and information, coordination of training, and report generation;
- Review any engineering documents or flange lists within scope of work and highlight any potentially difficult joints;
- Manage the tagging process of all joints (if required);
- Manage supervision requirements;
- Determine Joint Criticality (if required);
- Assess competence of the workforce to establish training needs. Develop and co-ordinate training programs.
- Promote the technical standard and guide users on the system operation;
- Coordinate the electronic integrity Data Management System development, implementation and maintenance. Ensure the database is distributed in a timely and correct manner; ensure that all data is specified by project specifications/management / project manager. Ensure that data is correctly recorded for use by construction / commissioning / operations / maintenance teams.
- Preparation and submission of reports to Client Representative. Development of standard reports for a project, including data sheets, Joint Completion Certificates / Joint Break Registers / Flange Data Management System work-pack documentation.
Qualification / Requirements:
- Mechanical engineering qualification with Pipe or Mechanical Fitter training in flange assembly and tightening. Well experienced candidates in the above roles may be exempt from exact qualification requirement.
- Minimum 5 – 10 years of experience in Flanged Joint Integrity procedures.
- Good understanding of bolt load calculation theory and knowledge of bolted joint technology.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Packages including Outlook, Word, Excel. Use of Power point desirable.
- Onsite supervisory experience desirable.
- Capable of interpreting work scope, test packs, piping specifications, P&IDs, Isometrics, Flawless Start Up requirements and other engineering drawings.
- Capable of understanding and training others in the use of Integrity Software.
- 90 days work and 16 days paid leave with free air tickets to and from
- Not Included
Compensation & Benefits:
- TBA (To be Announced, though free campsite meals, accommodation, medical, Insurance and other benefits shall be provided as per company existing policy. Salary to be announced and negotiated)
- TBC (To be discussed and confirmed if short-listed)
Apply through our secured Job Application channelApply Now