Italian Nationality only
|Loss prevention project Specialist Leader – Italy|
|Project Team Leading and Design in Oil&Gas and Power EPC Projects in Loss prevention discipline|
|DUTIES & RESPONSABILITIES|
|Within Process discipline :|
As Team Leader
• Plan, coordinate, execute and control the process Engineering activities for a Project or a
Tender in accordance with Project requirements within the assigned budget, time schedule and
• Ensure compliance with all Project interfaces and supervise in-out information flow.
• Responsible for manhours and monitoring cost impacts of technological solutions associated to
• Identify tools for adequate efficiency improvement.
As engineering specialist:
• Endorsement of client’s technical documentation
• Identify safety design philosophies and criteria and verify their implementation
• According its field of activity tasks may be as follow:
– performs the hazard identification and consequence evaluation;
– prepares the hazardous area classification drawings;
– prepares the specification of passive fire protection and fire & gas detection systems;
– prepares fireproofing, fire and gas detection, safety equipment locations and escape routes
– produces safety review reports;
– performs the risks analysis and/or reliability studies;
– verifies the correct implementation of the safety aspects in the design and vendors
documentation through audits and reviews.
• Takes part of the multidisciplinary project reviews such as P&IDs, HAZOP, HAZID, QRA,
FMEA/FMECA, 3D Model
|• Capability to work in a multicultural enviroment|
• Aptitude to the coordination of work team
• Good in English language
• Good knowledge and practice of main MS Office programs (Excel, Word)
• Good knowledge of Autocad, Aspen HYSYS (is a plus), PHAWorks, Flaresim
• Preferable but not mandatory: knowledge of Loss Prevention (Safety in design) engineering such
as QRA, HAZOP, HAZID, Vent dispersions and radiation studies, hazardous area classification, etc.
|• Degree in Engineering: preferable orientation in chemical engineering|
• 5 years of experience in Oil&gas projects in the same role
You can post first response comment.