WORK PURPOSE: Project Team Leading and Design in Oil&Gas and Power EPC Projects in Loss prevention discipline
Within Process discipline :
As Team Leader
- Plan, coordinate, execute and control the process Engineering activities for a Project or a
- Tender in accordance with Project requirements within the assigned budget, time schedule and
- quality standards.
- Ensure compliance with all Project interfaces and supervise in-out information flow.
- Responsible for manhours and monitoring cost impacts of technological solutions associated to
- project development.
- Identify tools for adequate efficiency improvement.
As engineering specialist:
Endorsement of client’s technical documentation
Identify safety design philosophies and criteria and verify their implementation
According its field of activity tasks may be as follow:
- performs the hazard identification and consequence evaluation;
- prepares the hazardous area classification drawings;
- prepares the specification of passive fire protection and fire & gas detection systems; – prepares fireproofing, fire and gas detection, safety equipment locations and escape routes drawings; – produces safety review reports; -performs the risks analysis and/or reliability studies; – verifies the correct implementation of the safety aspects in the design and vendors documentation through audits and reviews.
- Takes part of the multidisciplinary project reviews such as P&IDs, HAZOP, HAZID, QRA, FMEA/FMECA, 3D Model
- Capability to work in a multicultural environment
- Aptitude to the coordination of work team
- Good in English language
- Good knowledge and practice of main MS Office programs (Excel, Word)
- Good knowledge of AutoCAD, Aspen HYSYS (is a plus), PHAWorks, Flaresim
- Preferable but not mandatory: knowledge of Loss Prevention (Safety in design) engineering such as QRA, HAZOP, HAZID, Vent dispersions and radiation studies, hazardous area classification, etc.
- Degree in Engineering: preferable orientation in chemical engineering
- 5 years of experience in Oil&gas projects in the same role
You can post first response comment.